Almas Fanavaran Giti Co.
What is intelligent Almas?
The operations of organizations are designed and systematized in the form of processes. Processes are a group of intra-organizational or extra-organizational procedures that satisfy a specific aim. In each process, the start and end points are expressed by the sum of the internal sub-processes along with the sequence between the sub-processes. BPMS (Business Process Management System) is an integrated and methodical technique for planning, implementing, and monitoring business processes.
Added value created by the process management system is:
- Organizational development and excellence
- Creating competitive advantage and sustainable value flow
- Customer satisfaction
- Agility of organization and organizational processes
- Integration of organization and organizational processes
Danesh Banyan Almas Fan Avaran Gitti has implemented the following processes by establishing the smart diamond system:
- Customer Voice
- Management of CM contracts
- SCM supply chain management
- HRM human resource management
- Official correspondence
- Management of corrective actions
- Management of executive programs
- Management of meetings
Related News & Articles
GITACE managers visited INTERPLASTICA 2023 exhibition
The Ruplastica, formerly Interplastica is an international specialized exhibition for plastics and rubber processing and the region’s leading industry platform. It provides a
Global non-woven adhesives market size has grown at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2016 to 2022 to reach $2,809 million by 2022 from $1,451 million in
What is a Perfect Binding?
The terms of “Perfect Binding” was created in 1911 to describe hot-melt adhesive application in bookbinding process. At the time, hot melt attempted to overcome the